Hi Steve, I'm still biking (with a battery) and swimming. My walking feels like I have 20 pound weights on each foot. I eat. And I added a teaspoon of coconut oil with each meal. Tonight I realized I've lost about three pounds.
I feel like all I do is take supplements, cook, eat, etc.
What are you doing about keeping weight on?
Charlie
PS- Why are you on the public registry and what is the point of it?
_______________________________________
Hi Charlie-
I'm still walking and running (a little). I drink a can of Carnation Very High Calorie Instant Breakfast every day. You can only get it mail order, not in stores. Go to: www.mddirectonline.com and order. About $37.00 for 24 cans. Great Stuff. Vanilla only, for now.
Don't know why I'm in the registry, just signed up on somebody's suggestion...
Keep your weight and training up. I really feel those two things are the secret to waiting out a new treatment. It's coming soon!!!
Good luck,
Steve
_______________________________
Thanks Steve!
You're the best, I agree. I feel very hopeful. I feel great.
(It's the morning and I'm on my first (or second) cup of coffee, that's why I feel great).
(It's the morning and I'm on my first (or second) cup of coffee, that's why I feel great).
Thanks-
Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment