CAR-
Hey I haven't been writing much. I opened it (the blog). Thank you for being interested in it.
(I have to say that or I will feel like a creep).
I will get on to more writing but I'm in a complain mode and don't really feel like expressing that.
Saturday, my sister came over and took junk away and then on Sunday I went to IKEA and bought new junk.
I am in a dour mood because,
There was a mess up with some medication (really a supplement that needs a prescription) that I was on. I feel paralyzed when Doctors don't return calls or emails. And I don't want to turn on my ( little machine for chewing on anger and frustration) So I put out the calls and hope for the best.
What happened was, this place (Patients Medical - my alternative doctor) ordered the wrong supplement for me, through an online pharmacy, I needed a prescription to get it and it was sent to me in the mail. I used it for about a week and then decided to research it and realized they had sent me the wrong thing!
I called the doctor. She didn't return my call. And so I when I went to the office for my Glutathine IV, I showed them their mistake. They took me into a private room ( a nurse did) and told me they would give me half price today for my glutathione treatment today and order the correct prescription. Sleep walking my way through this whole thing, I don't dare get indignant or angry. I don't dare play that toxic card.
But Monday the doctor had not called it in. I left a message and an email and at 11 am today there is no response.
I am a disorganized and easy person, and I am also impatient. I exaggerate stories to support my impatience and ire. So I never know when I am justified in my complaints. This where soul searching spirituality is helpful.
I do have to say this. The medical world is not filled with the brightest and most compassionate. I need to wake up and be my own doctor.
CHARLIE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment