Would Friday be possible for you? I'm trying to work out some scheduling things. I have to go to Scarsdale on Thursday to work with a little boy and i would rather not have the pressure of having to end our session right at 4:30.
i don't mind coming to our place, but it's your call. It serves two purposes when you come to my place: the kitties get more exposure to people. (I'm still tying to tame them!)
Are you going for your injection on Thursday?
Mattie
_________________________
Hey Mattie,
I'm going to see a nutritionalist in CT on Friday. So I think I'm booked.
Thursday I will try to get my IV but I can try to do that in the AM?
CR
I've been peddling my bike and swimming. But that's it.
I feel overwhelmed. Like I have to do much to do. Too much to research. Too many errands. And with cooking and cleaning. Jeeze. I lost thee pounds. Even with the coconut oil. So I will have to eat more meals. I am not a big eater.
If I could, I would just drink coffee and eat crackers.
No comments:
Post a Comment