Sunday, August 16, 2009

SPRAYER











Susan had me over for dinner in her backyard garden on West 95th and Central Park West.

When I got there, she was wrestling with a fountain pump that she bought on Amazon for $50.
She said she bough it because it was German-made.

There was a hole by her backdoor lined with plastic bags and a bunch of nozzles, each nozzle creating a different look, a different spray. After testing different ones, she chose the kind they use for a champagne or punch bowl (a pretty and steady flow, but low. This nozzle was called "Water Bell".

It reminded me of a bidet.

I brought tinned oysters and crackers (so good they must be deadly).
We drank bad red wine (like cooking wine!) and had delicious corn on the cob (cooked on the grill) with chicken.

Like an elderly person, I had to leave by nine.

A few years ago, Susan and I drank so MUCH wine that when she woke up, there was wine on the walls.
We now refer to drinking wine as spraying.

As in, "come on over, got the wine sprayer ready."
_______________________________________________

Josh (charlie)

It was so fun to see you and ride your bike!
Hope you were in bed at a reasonable hour...
Talk to you soon,

Sue


________________________________


Marabec!

Thanks for the vinegary wine.

Reading this in the times today...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/16/fashion/16drunk.html?_r=1&ref=style

Thank you for my outside time.
I love coming to your place.

I wish I could have gotten sauced and splashed more.
But of course, I am unsure of my driving abilities.
Every day, there might be something missing.
(Where did that go?)

I, however, glided home like G-d's favorite.

Straight down West End, and then 11th, all green lights along the way.
i think I was home in ten minutes, sober and ready for my old man tub.

Love your outdoor bidet.
It needs to be on the hill in the back (for more privacy- behind a bush)

I'll be over for a wash.

-CROBERTS

No comments: