
Susan, thank you for a lovely Sunday dinner.
Next time I'll host.
I'd been cooped up at home so it was nice to get out.
I love sitting on your patio in your garden.
I got home fine.
I'm watching a dvd of Australia and petting the cat.
xo
Charlie
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Charlie
I loved reading your blog. You are a good writer! You have a wonderful voice in your writing, honest, thoughtful, warm, brave and witty.
Like you.
Listen, another thought about the name and number I gave you. One thing you could find out about from this lady is services that might help you. So you may want to find out about those or have someone else find out, and I don't think you have to alter your decision about this "issue". Just a thought.
Also, how do I get to log on to your blog? Can you make me a friend with my aol address? Or should I join gmail? I really would like to follow.
Is Australia good? Is Aroo purring like a madman?
It was so great to see you. Thanks for coming all the way north. Next meeting: your house. When?
Okay, I'll shut up now.
nighty night. big hug.
Ms.Susan Maramalbec
___________________________________________________
Susan,
I open and close my blog. I want to chronicle? but I feel exposed.
The best writing is the most vulnerable but I am unsure of myself so I don't want to be exposed.
Good writing is more exposing than naked acting.
Funny that.
Given my present situation, I will write, because I like to make things.
So... I'll make a play, or a story, or a blog.
I'm trying to win a bike on a website.
http://www.inhabitat.com/2009/06/15/pimp-my-eco-ride-win-a-strida-sx-limited-folding-bike/
My entry is near the bottom.
Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment