Monday, February 1, 2010

panic and pity

Have I stepped over a line? Is there something new about me that induces panic and pity?

I spent the day swatting away doormen, strangers on the street, and cabdrivers.

Getting into a cab on Seventh and 54th, a young guy raced over and tried to lift my legs into the cab.

"I'M FINE. I DON'T NEED ANY HELP. THANK YOU." - go away.

I lost my temper with Sprio, my doorman. He grabbed the front door way from me and I almost fell.

"Spiro! Stop! Please! I need to hold onto the door. I have my systems! Let go!"

Spiro colored at my wrath.

I cab to acupuncture. Again the doorman there and a random stranger will not leave me alone. I ha implore them to get out of my way and PLEASE DON'T GRAB MY ELBOW WITHOUT ASKING ME. I WILL F-CKING FALL OVER!!

__________________

My acupuncturist put many needles deep into my scalp and electrodes into my legs, shut the door, and turned off the light.

I thought about a million things but nothing I can remember.

My doctor came back and jabbed one needle into my ass (into each cheek) until I felt electricity.

"Do you feel that?"

"Ah! YES! I DO!!!!"

I did.
______________________________

I'm reading a book about the raw diet. According to Dr. Graham, all cooked food is poisonous. Fat is the culprit to high blood sugar, not fruit. Alcohol, salt, sugar, coffee, are poison. Juicing messes up your balance. Ditto vitamins.

The human diet is totally confusing (to me). It's all politics and theory.

But it does make sense to eat pure whole food uncooked to get the most nutrients.


No comments: