I feel hopeful and confident today. I think you wrote in your bio that you thought there would be a cure in your lifetime. Me too.
I rented a documentary from the History Channel on the brain. It was cheesy. They covered ESP and Joanthan Edwards - that medium guy. I know it sounds hoke but my sixth sense tells me- if I stay calm - I'll be okay.
I know how you feel about dealing with people. I haven't seen a sizable portion of my friends since I was diagnosed. I really hate the kind of attention this thing brings.
But I'll stay strong. I'll not dry up.
I get tired. My patience is wearing. My best days (I realize) are when the whole thing seems funny. I mean, it's not like I've been dealing with this my whole life. It's funny that everything I drop on the floor stays there until someone else picks it up. It can be amusing. I hope I don't sound too naive. I am hopeful. And today I am confident.
- Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment