Wednesday, February 10, 2010

7

Hi Charlie, I love the pics of your dad;
you look so much like him.
I wanted to say that I'd love to read
your blog if you're open to it.
I think it's semi-private now.
I think about you often these days,
and the little writing of yours that CAR
has shown me was beautiful and profound.

Love to you,

Bostwick

Hey Bostwick!

Please feel free to check out my blog.
I close it (now and then) depending on my mood.
When I assume no-one is reading it - it's easy for me to post.

It's getting harder to write
as I run around healing
myself. Sitting down for hours at a time
to write isn't the best choice
for my cold skinny legs.

_______

The pictures of my Dad are in honor of him.
He took off yesterday at 7 pm.
He'd been ill for about six months
and he slipped away sitting in a chair
as my mother made dinner.

He just took off.

I hope he's okay.

Love -

CHARLIE

No comments: