Hi Blue Skies,
I'm not sure what to think (for myself) about staying off PLM. I'm working with issues of denial.
I need to jump in (I guess) and understand it more. (Maybe).
My Dr. Wang, is Doctor Gui-tai Wang on 141 East 55 #7F. 212-980-2844.
Shabby office, family run. Hal Prince's son goes to him.
I also do craniosacral therapy. I think that's pretty cool. I can give you his name too.
I've done acupuncture before and it does help me. I know this sounds weird but I think the Chinese are the best acupuncturists.
I'm off to the Catskills for a weekend of meditation!
I was reading GQ. Clint Eastwood said he's been meditating twice a day for 40 years. So does David Lynch. He even wrote a book about his life of meditation. I smell a huge film career for me (after this weekend).
C_R
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment