Hi Merril-
I am not a good phone talker. My voice is tired.
I shall have to add voice and diction to an endless list of daily chores to knock off.
I've been swimming... sometimes twice a day.
Sounds like you guys had fun at the wedding.
Did you sing? Or did you speak the words.
My Dad.
My Dad fell and broke a hip outside the Apple Store on Cape Cod. Fell with a brand new laptop in his arms.
Two weeks before he broke some ribs. Fell out of bed maybe?
But he is okay.
He is a survivor.
He is in a place you go after the hospital. Rehab?
None of this would have happened (maybe) if he did his daily exercises. He won't leave his chair.
So he loses his balance. He is willful and it has gotten him in trouble (is the way I see it)
I had a great fourth. Some friends came over -John, Sonya, Kathy and Ellen, and we had a huge dinner and danced and watched the AMAZING fireworks from the back deck of my building.
I made this excellent and super easy water-mellon salad. So good.
http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2009/06/watermelon_sala.html
It was good to see Norman. It was bad timing however.
I was un-showered unshaven sweaty and shirtless in underwear on the couch. My door was open.
I keep being sought out on Face-book from my best friends from child hood New Canaan. Four, in the last week!
How is Charles and bovary?
How is your DAd?
I guess it's hot out west... according to my iphone.
CAR and Cronkite are visiting tomorrow. Maybe.
I am zonked.
Charlie
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment