Hey you,
I read your blog and saw the picture of Kite, so beautiful. You didn't mention all the tupperware and food and the needed laughs though. I was tempted to point that out in a comment but it seems that everyone is too awestruck by your genius to write comments in your blog! I feel tentative and hushed when I start to write a comment... I am feeling a little awestruck by your genius and your increasing significance and I'm starting to feel competitive. I'm going to start a blog anonymously too -- SEE IF YOU CAN FIND IT. :)
Anyway, it was really really fun. Except for the fact that you were so lovely with Kite, and if I'd had a choice, I wish I'd come alone and stayed with you.
-CAR
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAR,
1. If I can get to it, I'll create a gorgeous blog entry (quite dry and plain) dropping little details about your intelligence, wisdom and ability to plan.
2. Comment away (on my blog entry) (if you care to). Maybe it will break the ice.
3. Try to remember to rent Paper Moon so that you can act it out with Sophie and Walter when you drive around town.
4. I will call Foster. I just don't like doing anything. And I don't like walking and talking in front of people.
I don't like being the "marked" person.
5. Thank you for all the shopping and help.
I really loved the bike and boat ride. That is my kind of sh-t. I am corny that way.
(Remember the day (22 years ago) we went to the top of the Empire state building and took pictures with your Dad's Leica.
And then we went to Crazy Eddie and bought a TV. The same damn TV I have now? I still count that as a recent visit to the Empire State Building)
6. I really like Kite. He is stimulating and funny, although I did feel a little defensive around him because he appears smarter than me.He is both (a bashful 10 year old) and (a stinging IVY league type).
7. I drank a lot of wine last night and ate the pasta salad from Jackie (next door).
Shall I have pate and brie for breakfast?
No! I'll try that tasty cereal you insisted I buy.
Charlie
8. The Dinosaur is on the kitchen counter with all of it's price tags intact.
I'll send it when you send that box to Merrill.
Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment