Yo. You seen The Wire?
Is it time to get a big screen hi-def TV or what? Then you could upload your movies!!!
If I come to NY and we go to the Empire State building with the Leica THEN can we go buy you a TV? I'll take you on the schooner afterwards.... I could come next weekend! Get the money from your Mom! You need a whole multimedia package.
Then you got to see The Wire.
________
Hi CAR,
I'm off to the Cape today.
I'm looking forward to taking the train.
But once I get to South Station... I have to walk a block and a half to the bus depot. There's the rub.
My Mom turns 80!
Next weekend is the Woods Hole film festival.
Hopefully I'll be there for it.
I'm going to try to rent a moped or something.
BUT... I need to kick it up a notch to stop this shit.
The Wire? Is that a television program that is broadcast for the general public? TV. Interesting idea.
I sent you a dvd of our three nights.
it contains Kite's Coralline scene.
To borrow from Kite, "It is a bit intense".
________
What do you mean you have to "kick it up a notch to stop this shit"?
and what is your answer to next weekend and TV shopping -- will you be in the Cape?
My dear Charles.
________
aw. when will you be back? how 'bout utah?
________
I think I have to focus on doctors and treatments now.
________
when can I come up next? I will call you now.
________
Hey CAR,
That movie is funny and you and Kite make a good comedy duo.
It is super easy to make in i-movie. There is nothing to it.
It takes time and patience. Something you don't have much of these days (I would wager)
I wonder what Kite thought about it.
Maybe he worried about the music.
The Eric Clapton guitar. It seems to go on without an ending.
I've been in Falmouth with the family.
I got into a mood with my family.
Still, we had a lot of good food and wine. And I swam in the ocean for 45 minutes. I have a '70's sunburn.
And now I am dealing with insurance and doctors and bills.
Kind of happy to take it on.
Jackie (my neighbor) just came by with a little dog.
Complaining to me about her cholestrerol.
She is reading a book about Betty Grable.
She is trying to get me to go on food stamps.
Ha ha ha. I live in a dramedy.
I tried to read Prufrock and Wasteland on the train.
I like the melody but can't make sense of it.
Let us go, you and I...
(enjoyable)
I had fun with you and Kite and am glad I made a little record of it.
Love CR
Off to Woods Hole on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment