
Thank you for looking at this for me.
I'll try to get on it myself. Soon.
CR
____________________
But nothing is attached--Freudian slip?
NS
___________________
r u sure you don't mind doing this?
I CAN do it.
CR
__________________
No, I don't mind, but where is the information of what i have to look up? You haven't sent me anything still. I know you CAN do it. I don't mind doing it though. Don't know how deeply I will understand the science, but I have a better natural understanding than you do probably.
NS
___________________
Thank you for checking this out.
I think if I were a friend of mine, and I was asked to look into this, it would add gloom and stress to my life.
SO, I want YOU to know that I am aware of your help and understand that it needs strength to listen to me talk about my situation. And I thank you and appreciate it.
I KNOW that ultimately I have to do this stuff.
I am moving at zero miles an hour right now.
My thoughts are... don't organize... to propel me.
CR
No comments:
Post a Comment