Dennis-
I have the book "The Winning Life". I will take it out and look at it again.
YES! I will make it to a free introductory meeting. I am interested.
Thank you for your information about the 80 -10 -10 diet. I WOULD SO do it if I could. But I think I would shrink to nothing eating only eating fruits and vegetables. When I get well, I'll try a raw diet - just the kind of thing that gets me revved up!
Diets confuse me. I have removed sugar, glutten and most dairy from my diet.
Parmesan cheese. How can I have my rice pasta with out parmesan cheese? Will eating a little parmesan cheese ruin the chemistry toward detoxification?
I order two boxes of organic fruit and vegetables from Urban Organics every week and I try to juice twice a day.
Juicing gives me a kick. I eat a lot of olive oil and organic coconut oil and rice.
I've been working on getting my system more alkaline. I ordered low acid coffee on line.
I AM interested in your diets and colonics! Any information you can pass along regarding what you've learned would be greatly appreciated. I've alway been interested in diet. I did the ZONE diet ten years ago and never felt better.
I'm back on my bike.
It wasn't working but I cabbed up to the upper east side and picked it up from the repair shop last night.
I biked home in the dark through Central Park. It's getting trickier and trickier to ride the bike. But I will continue to do it. I'm off for a ride today!
BEST - Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment