Thursday, January 14, 2010

LYME DISEASE PATIENT WENT TO INDIA

Hello,

I am the patient from CA who went to India for embryonic stem cells. I never post on these boards but I had heard about this thread and thought I'd share my story.

I am doing amazingly well. I've had chronic Lyme (Babesia and Bartonella) for 7+ years and my complications included neuropathy, arthritis, tremors and twitches, brain lesions, cardiac problems, chronic nausea, etc.

Post stem cells, all of my pain is gone, I am off all narcotic pain killers, all tremor medication, all heart medication, my brain lesions improved greatly (as measured by SPECT scans), my food allergies are gone, and the list goes on. I'm finally able to be off of antibiotics for the first time since my diagnosis.

I believe this is possible because of my previously aggressive antibiotic treatment and the new improvement of my immune system with the stem cells.

Before deciding to go to India, I failed all treatments that I tried (including almost 100 hyperbaric oxygen sessions). I feel that antibiotics did a good job to lessen the bacterial load, but my body was so deteriorated from the disease, something needed to repair it from that perspective. Embryonic stem cells did that for me. It is like I am a new person now.

Since I was the first patient to go through this, we don't know what the future will hold. But, so far, I've had a six month stretch of health and that's six months more than I ever thought I'd have again in my lifetime before I went to India.

The doctor's technology is unique as she is using ONE donated embryo to treat and endless number of patients. She is the only one that I'm aware of in the world using embryonic stem cells in human application (she just filed a patent). Her stem cells are 100% pure (meaning no chemical, animal feeder cells, etc.).

I can't say the treatment is right for everyone but it is thus far, the biggest blessing of my life. I hope this information has helped those who are interested understand it a little better.

It is not a cure for Lyme (stem cells won't kill bacteria) but I believe it will strengthen the immune system to better cope. My personal opinion is that much of a Lyme patient's pain, fatigue, etc. after they have had proper treatment, is not necessarily due to active bacteria but the devastation of what has happened in their bodies over the years (degeneration of nerves, muscle, etc.).

I'm always available for questions if anyone would like to know more. I'm going back to India in July for 3 weeks for a booster series (I was there for two months the first trip). I blog at www.healthcarehacks.com and update often for anyone who would like to follow.

Many blessings,

No comments: