Hey John, I don't want to post anything that would be irrelevant.
So I'm sending this to you because you're so read up on everything.
I am slowly making my way there.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120316010
I realize not a cure, but away to rebuild after the cure?
I am reading Eric is Winning. Gets me pretty nervous.
I'm looking into having fillings removed. I have four.
My dentist said she could do it one sitting.
I am trying to eat perfectly but am losing weight.
I think its hard to keep weight on with out cheese or bread.
Charlie
_____________________________
Hi Charlie,
Actually, this study is not irrelevant for people who are rebuilding after a successful stem cell procedure.
By fillings, I assume that you mean mercury amalgam. Yes, get them out. I found a lot of information concerning mercury fillings on YouTube last night. Nasty stuff.
Early in ALS, there is almost nothing you can do to prevent some weight loss. The objective is to keep it slow. You should stabilize at some point, and this will be your ALS weight. Over three years, I've dropped from 170 to 127!
Regards,
John
__________________________
Sister writes.
I agree that you should have your fillings removed, just concerned that it be done in a way that minimizes your exposure to mercury, so make sure that your dentist knows that this is necessary. I say this because my dentist also said no problem to removing a mercury filling, took no precautions, I swallowed a lot of junk and breathed in vapors, very sick the next day.
We are going to the Cape tomorrow, will be back on Monday.
Will put the hair analysis test in the mail to you. It apparently requires a significant amount of hair. If you have questions on how to do the test call Barry. He's not in on Sunday or Monday as you already know.
Are you going to use any of Cyndy's ideas?
xo *;-) Sister
We are going to the Cape tomorrow, will be back on Monday.
Will put the hair analysis test in the mail to you. It apparently requires a significant amount of hair. If you have questions on how to do the test call Barry. He's not in on Sunday or Monday as you already know.
Are you going to use any of Cyndy's ideas?
xo *;-) Sister
No comments:
Post a Comment