Thank you for your posting and your theories. I'm taking an army of vitamins, eating organic, juicing! And I swim every other day.
Saturday night I went to friend's house for dinner. He lives in, and just redid, an apartment on the fourth floor of a 19th century townhouse.
I climbed the stairs using my arms, my lazy legs following.
Two days later I feel like I broke my left arm (or) that someone threw a punch (as hard as they could) into my shoulder. I'm afraid to use it.
Hmm...
______________________________
I'd love to be able to swim - just my breathing not quite up to it and I'm always scared of breathing in water and choking. Thats weird about your arms, maybe you've strained something? I know I sometimes get numbness in my hands and arms, but not pain?
Hoping to get back on the exercycle shortly. I'm totally shattered after the long flights, but should recover inthe next few days.
cheers,
mark
______________________________________
Thank you for emailing me back.
It's a lifeline to me.
I still am in the beginning and don't want to confront this.
I am perversely independent.
(not to scare you - I wont' show up out of the blue) but New Zealand has always been a fantasy vacation for me.
I asked my Chinese accupuncurist about traveling to China and he told me if you want to see a beautiful country... go to New Zealand. So it seems (to me) you're living in an ideal land.
-Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment