Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY HEAD

Send me your cell when you have a chance. I got laid off 2 weeks ago and suddenly have bountiful time on my hands...want to hang out? I could come by...I'm going to LA for some loving from G this Sat and am back Oct 1. How's your head? 
KC


Sorry to hear about your job. You'll do great. Don't worry. If you can, pray or meditate about it. The right thing will happen. Sure I want to hang out. I can meet for movies and coffee. You just sort of have to hold me up. My life is eating full time and taking vitamins full time and reading shit about my shit on the internet full time. And my head is okay. It could be the insular bubble I'm in, but right now, I feel okay. I bought a battery operated bike which is so great. I love it. I can get anywhere in the city no problem; I hired a cleaning lady. We clean together. And I am living just one day at a time. I want to travel but my head is in permanent "now". I can't seem to grasp future. Future tense never enters my language or thoughts. So that's me.  
CR

No comments: