Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Message from Utah

Hi Chuck,

You know, your voice has always sounded fine to me, even when tired. I hear you, not your voice. You are well and strong and true!! I like the Aroo and Kite photos, and I remember that Black cat you made unferal. Was his name Tom?

The image of you and CAR and Kite biking down to Soho and on the boat is very clear and timeless in my imagination.

I think you should have your book sent out to editors. Might as well make some money and be a little wined and dined. It isn't so much a blog as it is a book since it is not shared with the masses, so go ahead and share it in print on paper and be famous now as Charlie Roberts. Or just reveal yourself and in so doing, heal thyself. Like Jesus. In the light.

Love,

Merril

No comments: