Monday, May 4, 2009

CLEAN SPIRIT

Saturday night I stay in and drink half a bottle of wine.
Sunday I am too late and tired to go to church. And it's raining.
So, I go to the Cupcake and read about Christian Science.

Sometimes it's hard for me to follow. But I DO get inspired. I do believe that G-d is the good. CS believes that you connect to the GOOD and reject the bad, talking about your illness is idle gossip. G-d only wants good for you. The disease has nothing to do with GOOD so reject it. Ask G-d for his/her wiil to be done.

We are spirit. This is true. And the body is temporart vessel.

I worked on my apartment all day and night. I haven't cleaned in about 7 months.
Papers and junk stuck all over the place. Dirt and cat hair scrubbed away.

I DO feel better stronger. My legs feel better.

I am taking royal jelly. I need a leg up. I need a platform of strength.

No comments: