Thursday, April 2, 2009

EMAIL

Charlie,

How are you?? I am guessing not great – but perhaps
spring is lifting your spirits some? I find as I get older that Spring is a
very powerful drug for me.

What are you doing with your free time? Would you like to
go to a movie or something? Get a drink? Sit in the park? Can I bring you
some vittles? I am guessing that getting to the grocery store is increasingly a
pain in the butt.

Have you heard from Cee ? She sent me a disquieting email
about breaking up with Jonathan, and now she’s in CA and not returning calls
(to me).

Love,
Katelin



Katelin
I'm good.
A little sore and tired.
Sometimes angry, but good.
A lot on my plate.

I get up and bike to various appointments and go to work which I like-hate.
Frustrated because I've had to turn down paid acting work. I NEED money but my voice is tired and slow.

I just bought $250 worth of kitchen stuff from Crate and Barrel. And I am trying to blog about my adventures.

This sunday the short film I made is showing downt town in east village land.
I WANT to make another short and WILL as soon as I settle into some sort of recognizable plan of action.

I e-mailed Cee to bring the kids to my place for a weekend. An offer.
I got a fragmented email back. Short ... "I'll call you sometime"

That's how I respond to people.

I wonder if she's okay?
I guess she's at her brother's?

Hope YOU are swell.

Isn't life interesting?

Charlie

No comments: